Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grass is Greener?

So, I guess the question is, is the grass really greener on the other side. Of course, circumstances dictate the answer to this question in most cases. But, when you really think about it, it's usually better to just stay put. Don't go trying to jump that big fence with gold in your eyes.

Recently, I've been fronted with the choice to go to Nassau or stay here in Turks Island. The possibility of living in Nassau, a much busier hot spot, are encouraging. There are way more people, which means more expossior, bigger crowds, more gigs, etc. OK, so the vegetation sound pretty lush on that side.
Turks, on the other side, offers its own set of benefits. For one, serenity, which is something of a myth in Nassau (on the main land). The scenery around here is to live for. And I can't complain about the quality of life.

So, I can say for now that I'm staying put. I'm gonna work on my music, and my house, and see how tall I can grow this grass. One of the really good things about doing it this way....
You can still come to the Turks and Caicos Islands and see JustSpliff Live, anytime you want.

2 comments:

  1. shaun man its will ross i can't listen to any of the music its not showing any thing to play the music why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. had a great time tuesday night at somewhere. you guys were the perfect backdrop for our dinner. the only thing that bummed me out was that we only got to see you once all week. oh well, you know i'll be back. peace out my brothers!

    ReplyDelete