Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keep it Rockin!

         Wow!  Has anybody seen Spliff?  If you have,  It probably wasn't on land.  Unless you were at Somewhere... on a Thursday night.  Naw, lately this dude act like he got something against LAND!

         Let me explain whats been going down.  Earlier this year, he got a boat.  Well, more like a 36ft catamaran open cruiser.  With two Yamaha 200hp on the back.  Yea, Boat didn't describe it too well.  But, anyway.  He calls this business Island Vybes.  It started going good.  And business picked up.  Witch means I started seeing less of my right hand man. 

         Needless to say, after a while I guess He felt like one boat wasn't enough.  Cause now he has two of those Solid High Glass Black demons running around Grace Bay like the water was made for em.  And to top it off, he has a Diving Board on the top of both of them, too!! What kinda ish is that?

        OK.  So I have been off of the diving board. Twice!  And it is off the chain.  I have been on the tour at least three times and I still look forward to going on again.  So maybe he does have the best tour, and offers the best staff with the best personalities you will find in the Grace Bay.  So maybe he was born with a prop and a mike in his hands.

        I'd still like to see him more often.  But much power, love and respect.  Keep it Rockin!

        If you're ever in the Turks and Caicos Islands,
Look em up.  

        Island Vybes,  649-243-0892,
Oh, ask for Captain Sean and let em know you saw it on JustSpliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment