Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane 'Night and Days'

         So, as hurricane Irene bared down on the Turks and Caicos Islands (whether I realized it or not), everyone was getting prepared to do battle with nature.  I did a little work of preparation, just not on my house. (I know, I know!).  Ne way
         As usual, Blue Hills was the first to loose power before the storm hit.  It isn't the best situation, but we make the best of it. 
        For example; as the wind started to pick up and the sun went down, I looked for something to keep my attention.  So I did this one:

       The wind got stronger and it got darker.  I wasn't paying to much attention cause my laptop still had juice!  So I took advantage and did this little cover song of U2, still haven't found.

        Songs even got written during the rain.  Two or three I think.  But this one here stuck with me.  So much so that I played it at the JustSpliff Somewhere... gig Thursday night.  It went something like this...

        Yea, I got some cleaning up to do, and it did get a little sketchy.  But, it wasn't that bad.  The most high help InI make it through.  And once there is breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment