Tuesday, March 23, 2010

As The World Turns

Ok. Im still new at this whole 'meeting new people on a different level' thing. Dont get me wrong, I like meeting new people. And I can certainly enjoy new and good conversations. But, its usually on a 'here this minute, gone the next vibe'. There's no real time to get to know the persons that I meet.
In a way, its a good thing. Having hurt before, and sending the pain below, I know what 'true' goodbyes are like. Its not fun for the most part. Yea, there are promisses to write, call, and visit, but who really knows what will be. Maybe the experience was more to one person, than the other. Which leads to a whole other topic of what are people really thinking?!
I don't know.... Maybe one has to find a way to compartmentalize. Is that spelt write! Or, just know that with every new friend, comes 'the hurt'.

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of Tiffany, who is on the phone with me at this time in lieu of no computer at her home, she sends a message to you in regards to your blog this morning.
    I don't know what to say. Your words completely describe the hurt involved in walking away from someone that you just meet and have a connection with. I recognize your pain. I hear it. I'm not going anywhere. If there is one thing about me that everybody knows, it's that I'm a lifer. I don't ever give up on people, and certainly not anyone that has affected me so deeply as you have. My full purpose in life is to invest in relationships and experience life to its full extent. Love and light, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete