Monday, March 15, 2010

Lesson learned







Pride. Its good to have in most cases. But, a lot of times it just gets us in more problems than expected. I fell victim to this sneeky devil this past weekend, and it cost me a paycheck, and more important, my pride.



Do to some holdups, my new guitar has not reached yet. Don't ask why, cause I don't know. Now, seeing that I already mentioned my guitar being on its way, it was hard to go back and ask to use the guitar again. Mind you, this is a good friend Im talking about. Anyway. Long story short; I ended up having two guitars that were malfunctioning. Caused me so much stress and imbarassment that we just packed up and went home.



Lesson learned. If it aint broke don't fix it! Well, at least we were able to finally get some good shots!!

2 comments:

  1. hey! love the pictures, we got some good ones too so i can send them to your email or something! we loved our time in the turks and caicos and enjoyed your guys passion for your music even more! you guys are so talented and we had a great time with you and learned sooo much from you!! we listened to your cd to the airport, and then right when we got to phoenix!! you guys are amazing, keep doing what your doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that... very talented... music that just touches you...

    And I have the feeling that once you're big and famous, you'll still be down to earth!!

    ReplyDelete