Friday, March 5, 2010

Doin What We Love

Today is a busy day for JustSpliff. On top of the regular daily activities that we have; careers, meditation, family, we got a extra gig tonight! Its hapenning at The Conch Shack, here in the TCi. How the gig came about? Now that is a story in itself, for another blog.

So, I mentioned to state a point. No matter the disagreeances that JustSpliff might have, or any other somethin that comes up, we still doing what we love. At the end of the day, I know that, besides myself, there is no one else on this island who is into the music and could be just as devoted as I am. And they say "if you want to be rich, hang with rich people".

In the long run, in know who and what I want to be around. And so does Spliff. So, for now, JustSpliff will rise together!

1 comment:

  1. hey this post is from like a month ago but im commenting anyway,(we met at the Alexandra when spliff gave me your cd). i just wanted to tell you that i listened to it and i really like your songs! the lyrics mean something and i can tell that you guys really love playing music. i'm an artist too, at least a songwriter,singer, pianist for now. so i really love the cd but the tracks don't have names so i don't know what the song names are! haha maybe you could tell me?
    hope i see you guys when i come back to turks and caicos :)
    - <3 Lexi

    ReplyDelete